Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Get Excited!

Ok so as you can see, I have deleted all my posts that have anything to do with the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout and anything to do with the Nevermore Series by Kelly Creagh..

~No it's not because they are absolutely shitty books~

*Drum roll please*

I'm going to be doing a post on all of the Lux Series in one big extravaganza!
Oh and don't forget about the Kelly Creagh's best work -- I'm going to be doing one on that too.

But first I need to finish my post on Julie Hockley's "Crow's Row" to even think about starting these two tasks.. And let me tell you these will be BIG!

Sorry I'm just really excited -- after a long years wait Kelly Creagh's Enshadowed (book #2 of her Nevermore Series) is finally coming out today.. Also I just got off the high called Onyx (book #3 of Jennifer L. Armentrout's Lux Series) that was released on the 16th of August -- it is an amazing book so do check it out..

Ryan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment